Saturday, May 2, 2009

20 pages to go

I'm reading Persuasion now by Jane Austen and seriously I can't put the book down even if someone is calling me or texting me or when I'm using the computer. 20 pages left and I'm done reading it. It's so.... words can't explain this thing when I'm reading it (excitement, love, eagerness whahahaha every word that is good can be put as this feeling). So yeah... which leads me to neglecting texts (which also means neglecting my bestfriend). How I have neglected her yesterday and when I explain that I couldn't text because of the books her only reply was yeah and then I kept on texting her so her only other replies are yeah, what and k. :| Another fight because I was reading a book.


Next book to be read: Northanger Abbey \m/ hahahaha! excellent as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment