Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What about Miss Kingsley?

If you are updating and reading this blog you must have read my romantic tales of Miss Christina Kingsley. If it would be possible to have any reviews about the first two chapters so that if I do make the next chapters of the book I would have some suggestions I would like to be inspired to.

The plot (so far) is this:

Set in Shotwick, Derbyshire, England in the early 1800s a girl of the age of five and twenty is out to find love in many different ways. Even though she does not want to be parted with her dearly papa and her beautiful Kingsley Manor she is set to find herself a husband. There are two suitable man who are in love with her and she decides to play the game. When the game suddenly turn into a disaster she is struck with an unlikely decision.

vah! I know it sounds suckish but please be kind to it. It's not a novel that would be entered in a contest or publication, it's just a novel by a fifteen years old girl who likes to read lots of Jane Austen, Meg Cabot, Bronte, Dickens kind of books... hahahaha :)) I do hope you could spare the time to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment