Friday, May 8, 2009

Hannah Montana / Ghosts of Girfriends Past

I just watched Hannah Montana and I could only say this... it was better than the tv series! hahah! I loved it (I think). It was stupid, yeah, but it was also funny and a little bit sad. It ranks good on my list.

Now for Ghosts of Girlfriends Past:

It was a little bit corny and a little bit boring but funny... I just wanted to see Matthew but the movie sucked.... >:| (sorry for the people who liked it). Some jokes weren't even funny but whatever, at least I've watched it. I think no one got the part after the three ghosts showed him stuff and he opened the window and said "I'm alive" and asked a kid down stairs if it was christmas and the kid said "it's saturday, stupid" because no one laughed, it was suppose to be like in Christmas Carol.

No comments:

Post a Comment