Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mr. Tilney = Perfection

Add up his being the hero of Northanger Abbey and him being sarcastically flirtatious then multiply the fact that he is rich and he is a kind, sensible and handsome man you will get the answer of PERFECTION!!!

Hero + Sarcastically Flirtatious x RICH x KIND x SENSIBLE x HANDSOME = Mr. Tilney


(What did you just call me? I believe you are right, I am Mr. Perfect.)

4 Years from now there will be another Northanger Abbey (movie):

Cast:
Catherine Morland: Me
Mr. Henry Tilney: you make the decision
Eleanor Tilney: Felicity Jones (whahaha... i just want her to be in the film)
Capt. Fredrick Tilney: Ed Westwick (it would be awesome)
Gen. Tilney: same with this, great old actors

Directed by: Janine Martinez :D

My imaginations! Seriously I should stop NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment