Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One Thing

If there is one thing I'd like to learn that one thing would be Miley Cyrus' Hoedown Throwdown. I'm practicing on it and I hope I could get it before school starts this June. hahaha. I'd be the first in school to have watched the movie (ew... sucks to be me) and the first one to know the moves before it is released and be all like "so over rated" when it will be.

I'm trying this tutoral in youtube on how to do it and it's so funny slowing it down. How to do a Hoedown Throwdown

Ah the many faces of being a kid or teenager is that you could do whatever you like and if it's too embarrassing then you could always do it in the comfort of your own room. (i'm not talking about drugs... i'm talking about dancing the hoedown throwdown)

I leave you thee know to also learn the Hoedown Throwdown and together we shall dominate the world! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment