Friday, May 15, 2009

My Good Opinion Once Lost is Lost Forever

Yes, this is what I get for watching Pride and Prejudice until 3 am this morning and waking up 9 am. My head still hurts and I have a little bit of a headache but that didn't stop me from reading a book. I spend thirty minutes after I woke up reading a book about Kristin Chenoweth. And the little information about Ménière's disease in the book didn't made me stop reading and throw up since my father thinks that that is one disease I'm suffering right now but looks like his wrong since Kristin's description of it is not at all equal to what is happening to me right now (but I do sometimes get a little bit of a ring in my ear).
Ok, so I was actually talking about Pride and Prejudice (1995 version) and let me tell you this, even though I'm still hung up about the 2005 version, I am in love with Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy! But of course Matthew Macfayden is the best Mr. Darcy ever, though he only has a few lines when he speaks he will surely melt your hearts.

I'm Lovin' It.

1 comment:

  1. I know this feeling. I tend to watch the same movie over and over because it's good....and why not. I agree with your on Matthew. He rocks are Mr. Darcy.

    ReplyDelete