Wednesday, May 13, 2009

While waiting for GG to load up

Dear Readers,

My inner world of Jane Austen caused me to forget my outer world of reality which means that I've been ignoring a lot of things that is not to be ignored. Like Gossip Girl and Pushing Daisies. No one told be Dan and Serena are back together (I'm still in episode 16 and if they broke up after that please don't tell me). I couldn't understand anything they were saying in pushing daisies (maybe because I started to watch it in the middle of the episode).
It has also made me realize that I haven't talk about my friends here in my blog yet (I won't start now since nothing much is going on with them since I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM SOME OF THEM!) and I think that's a little bit unfair. I've been writing about myself for the past 2 months now and nothing much about who I hang out with and or share secrets with. Nada! Maybe one post but compare to Jane Austen (who is sometimes my inspiration for some of my posts) it's like they're nothing to me. Dang. I don't want that to be the impression towards my friends.
I just want to apologize to all of my friends and to K, I know I haven't been there for you but right now I would really want to be there for you. Actually I'm always here for you, you just have to call on me. Don't expect me to know that there's something wrong because I'm not God, I don't know everything.
So yes, this sudden epiphany was caused by my dear Jane Austen, who have help me through the gap.

Now I shall leave you in your search for true happiness and watch GG.

Miss Janine

update on my summer goals
1.Lose Weight
2.Join an acting class (I don't know if i could do this)
3.Practice the violin (for auditions next school year?)
4.Read lots and lots of books (already started)
[x]5.Start reading Noli and Hamlet (for the next school year... wooh go juniors!)
(it just says start so I've started... i haven't finished)
[x]6.Start going to the gym (hahah! since summer trainings are canceled in school, all of them) (it's the same as working out)
7. Learn to speak French (wahahahaha... yes guys, it's true I've been faking it my whole life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment