Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bang Bang Boom

Again, today I have nothing to do. Apart from going to Mass today I'm completely bored. I'm watching 90210 actually but since I saw on the DVD I bought that I only have one episode left so after that episode I, again, have nothing to do. I check my Twitter page earlier and I just don't get the fact that I'm losing followers. Damn. I mean I kinda get it, with no one reading this blog why would anyone wants to follow me in Twitter. At least at Plurk I'm safe but still on the 23 friends and 1 fan so that make me a huge loser (worrying about my followers also makes me a loser).
I hate thinking people hates me.

Sister Countdown: 4 days till she comes home

My 90210 Crush

(Ryan Eggold)
He plays Mr. Matthews (okay, I'm totally addicted to the name Matthew. Matthew Macfadyen. Matthew McConaughey. Gah) in 90210 and when I first saw him I was like "He looks like Robert Pattinson-ish" and then it turned into a "He looks like James McAvoy" thing. So I really think that I have a new crush... waaaah! I thought he was you know 28 or 30 but when I check imdb he was just 24! Gosh! He looks old. :))

To Do List:
[]Wake up Early (nope! not today)
[x]Go to Mass
[]Finish Book about Kristin Chenoweth
[]Sleep early
[x]Finish watching 90210 DVD

Events:
-Mass
-Somewhere

P.S. I pre-ordered Sims 3! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment