Thursday, May 14, 2009

Episode 20 has been deleted in Project Free TV

While I'm finding the missing episode of GG, I'm writing this blog.

I decided while I was watching episode 19 (season 2) that I really wanted a Chuck Bass. Even though he's a little bit of a bad ass I really want him. I love him when he really does care because you can see the effort. He's so hot, too. I couldn't resist a perfect look! He is so super duper HOT!! :">

(Chuck Bass: The Perfect Captain Tilney!)

OHHH! NORTHANGER UPDATES! I just found the Perfect General Tilney! :D

DON CREECH!
He plays Mr. Sweeney in Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide (2004-2007) and some guy in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008).
May I present to you, Don Creech.

Now all I need to find is Mr. Tilney, The Allens, The Morlands and The Thorpes.

"Just call me Mrs. Chuck Bass."

wait! I just fond something in youtube! :D the official music video of Taylor Swift's You Belong to Me. The Funniest Music Video ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment