Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lost in Katy Perry's Songs

The facts were these:
  1. It has been 6 days, 7 hours and 15 minutes since my sister came back to the Philippines.
    (Laugh) Okay, so I'm still addicted to Pushing Daisies even though I finished it 2 hours and 6 minutes ago (this is what you get if you keep watching it- counting the number of years, months, days, minutes and seconds, I mean). But within those 6 days, 7 hours and 15 minutes (and probably a few seconds) I have spend a lot of time with my sister. We first celebrated our uncle's birthday 9 hours after my sister arrival and then the whole of the next day in the mall and then dinner with our grandmother. We went to Baguio the next day (after the mall day) and spend 4 days there (ugh... and double ugh from the car ride home- I will never tell that story to anyone!).
  2. I'm home and I'm sick (ugh! and I mean UGHHHH!). Life sucks and then you get sick.
  3. My iPod is now broken from the long and painful ride home yesterday. I can't believe it's really broken. Everyone from my family keeps asking what I'll do with out it.
  4. In 12 days I will be in school and probably in hell.
  5. In 6 days I will be playing Sims3! (ooooohhhhh yeahhhh!!!)
  6. (and the last fact) I need to go now to play the Sims2

No comments:

Post a Comment