Monday, May 18, 2009

Does your mother know that you're out?

Summer is about to end and nothing special has happened to me yet (yes, I'm still expecting something grand to happen). I was really excited to go to Baguio this Saturday but now I don't think I want to go. I don't want to go again with only my family since because it's fun having company and when we go there alone it's like another episode in my house (which is nothing to do and being bored all day long).
"A" just texted awhile ago that she has good news but is gonna tell me after she eats dinner, well it's been long and she hasn't texted back. I want to know what's the good news. I'm gonna guess right now. You know what? I'm going to make a list

Possible Good News That "A" is Going to Tell Me
  1. I'm famous
  2. She started reading this blog (That would be great news for me)
  3. She started reading Jane Austen (That would be so awesome)
  4. We're going to be in the same class next year (which is impossible right now because the list isn't out until the end of the month)
  5. I'm not crazy
  6. "E" doesn't hate me at all
  7. She's buying me a new phone
  8. She's giving me a plane ticket to Paris (and I will be leaving at the end of the month)
  9. I was chosen to play some cool role in broadway
  10. She found my Mr. Darcy
I just need to sit back, relax and wait until she texts back.

P.S. A and E are first letters of my friends' name/surname/nickname/middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment