Thursday, May 28, 2009

This is Austen's Generation

Okay so I'm sounding like those bloggers who only blog about Jane Austen or some other author or a movie and let me tell you this, I'm not one of them (though I really love reading those kind of blogs and love knowing new news about some stuffs I really care about... i.e. Jane Austen News)

(if you haven't finish Gossip Girl, 90210 or Pushing Daisies please turn away now and may be skip the few paragraphs)
Finished Gossip Girl and I love it! :D Chuck + Blair = Best Couple Ever! I'm obsessed about television shows right now that I'm having this one last goal in my summer goals:
update on my summer goals
1.Lose Weight
2.Join an acting class (I don't know if i could do this)
3.Practice the violin (for auditions next school year?)
4.Read lots and lots of books (already started)
[x]5.Start reading Noli and Hamlet (for the next school year... wooh go juniors!) (it just says start so I've started... i haven't finished)
[x]6.Start going to the gym (hahah! since summer trainings are canceled in school, all of them) (it's the same as working out)
7. Learn to speak French (wahahahaha... yes guys, it's true I've been faking it my whole life!)
8. Finish all the TV shows you wanted to watch (i.e. Gossip Girl, 90210, Pushing Daisies and Ugly Betty)
So it means... TV Show Check List
[x] 90210
[x] Pushing Daisies
[x] Gossip Girl
[x] Ugly Betty
It's not much but it's the only stuff I love for now and like the Avenue Q song says everything is just for now (like some people in my life, you know who you are).
Song Playing: God Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
I love being back in Manila with internet (and no load) and the sims 2 (and no load), oh let's not forget, and Gossip Girl, 90210, Pushing Daisies and Ugly Betty (and no load). Yes! I don't have LOAD! I am now enjoying my Computer privileges (am I right about this? maybe not).

xoxo Chuck and Blair


No comments:

Post a Comment