Thursday, April 30, 2009

You're not sorry / SALE SALE SALE! :>

I feel so stupid today... seriously. I don't understand people anymore :(( I'm always the stupid one... saying stuff that I think nice but will hurt somebody else :|

"All this time I was wasting hoping you would come around
I’ve been giving out chances everytime and all you do is let me down
And its taking me this long but baby I figured you out
And you think it will be fine again but not this time around"

TODAY:
Woke up early today for the Giordano sale and I bought 3 shirts that would have cost 2000 pesos each and got the three for 1000 pesos! :> :> I spend one hour shopping with my brother and he keeps asking my advice on what he will buy (so funny). I'll make him my man servant next time Giordano has a sale. I also worked out after the shopping. 1 hour on the bike was really hard work... but a great accomplishment! :> I feel so proud! But now I feel so stupid! :|



TO DO LIST:
[x] Wake up early

[x] Go to the sale

[x] Work out


EXCELLENT! I have completed today's to do list for once! :> :>

I just saw an old comment of a friend and it just gave me tears.... I wish we could be friends again! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment