Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm bloody awake!

Hey, I just woke up. It's almost 8 and my mom left me! what the hell? I thought I was suppose to go with her? Le crap!
Shoot! she just went back! what the hell is her problem? I mean it's bloody early! I don't want to go there super early... it's stupid. What does she want me to do, stand there all morning? LE CRAP! hahah! stupid stupid stupid!

As like yesterday night, I am playing YoVille. haha. hope my bloody husband is not online! Damn. Seriously, this game is addicting. I've been playing it all week now and you can see I'm totally addicted.

So, I've been yelling with my mum about how it's too early to be going and that the school hasn't probably been open yet (even though I know that our school has been open a few hours ago). This is just le crap! I mean I don't want to go this early and I've been telling her all morning about it and now she's angry because I won't go early. What if my advisers aren't there yet, ah? What is she going to do till they arrive? I can't enroll with out my bloody card! haha! This whole that is very stupid! oh please just shut up!

I'm preparing my self for a day of total nonsense!

TO DO LIST
[x] Wake up bloody early (around 6 am i think)- ghad, it's bloody impossible to wake up at 6!
[x] Get my report card
[x] Enroll early
[] Pay 300 quids to A.S. (dang! I left early! I'll try again next time!)
[x] Bond with my baby cousin

EVENTS
-Card Day
-Early Enrollment
-Bonding with my cousins



No comments:

Post a Comment