Friday, April 24, 2009

My Girl

First of all I would like to tell you that I hate my grade in Biology! Hahaha! I got a line of 7 there and I'm totally pissed. If only I did better there I could run for officer next year. I hope I could get Ms. Pacle's class so that I could beg her to let me run. I'm really just pissed off! All of my grades are totally awesome! I got a 90 in English (tsyeah! That's my greatest subject) and my Statistics grade increased 5 points! Haha... and the rest of my grades are totally awesome. :D Then there's my Biology grade. wtf? I draw a devil face around my Biology grade earlier. Haha!

This day is totally the best!
(after I saw my report card)

First we picked up my cousin and aunt then we went to Noma and shop for a few minutes then me and my cousin separated ourselves with my mum and aunt (aunt 1) and went around then decided to meet our baby cousin and her mother (my other aunt: aunt) at the lower ground of the mall. We ate lunch together then we kidnapped our baby cousin and took her to the nearest toy store while the "grown ups" shop. We picked toys that we will buy for our baby cousin and she just run wild in the toy store demanding to play with every toy she finds (well she didn't demand since she's just two years old but you get the point). It was absolutely funny. Then we went around and around and around. We got really tired so we sat down on one of the benches and fed baby cousin lots of chocolate. Then we went to dairy queen to buy icecream. Meet the mothers there and we all had lots of ice cream and then my baby cousin starts dancing and jumping. We went up to the higher floor where the arcades are and the carousel... which we rode (so that's what it feels being drunk)... I rode the tiny horse so that my baby cousin will feel more comfortably sitting down the big one (it was so stupid that we laugh the whole time!). After that ride we played some games in the arcade and well... my mom, aunt 1 and aunt 2 got addicted to all of the games! First the drum game, then the river raft and then they played all day at the car racing machine. It was bloody fantastic! They were acting crazy and all. It was funny. After that we got really tired and went back to the toy store to buy the gifts we picked out and got it gift wrapped while baby cousin fell asleep. We then separated and left the mall.
IT WAS BLOODY FANTASTIC!
pictures HERE

(baby cousin)

No comments:

Post a Comment