Sunday, April 26, 2009

Alas! ...... Ze French has taken over!

Hahaha! Hey... shizz! I'm so tired right now. Been out all day!

Babies can really tire you out! gosh! My baby cousin's two years old! :> Love her! When we arrived she saw me and keep showing me in (clever child). She had three cakes though (One was melting but absolutely excellent and the other two i didn't get to taste because I kept on eating the ice cream cake which was cake 1). We gave her 4 presents (1 from me, 1 from my brother, 1 from my sister and 1 from my parents), she was bloody excited. So we played all day with her toys then she felt tired and fell asleep. While she was sleeping we were watching videos in youtube. Excellent!

We went to my (other) grandma's place and spend the evening there with my nephews (still babies, the same age as my baby cousin), my aunts and uncles and my annoying, yet lovable, cousins. I couldn't sleep though since my cousins and my brother kept on fighting on the bed (3 cousins vs. 1 (my) brother).

It has been a long day
I met a new friend though... we talk for about 30 minutes. Well I will see her next school year. (just saying) :-P


Oh SHOOT! It's ZE FRENCH!!!!

(kick ass!)

update on my summer goals
1.Lose Weight
2.Join an acting class (I don't know if i could do this)
3.Practice the violin (for auditions next school year?)
4.Read lots and lots of books (already started)
5.Start reading Noli and Hamlet (for the next school year... wooh go juniors!)

6.Start going to the gym (hahah! since summer trainings are canceled in school, all of them)
7. Learn to speak French (wahahahaha... yes guys, it's true I've been faking it my whole life!)

**I have to cancel softball since the school isn't going to have any summer trainings :|

No comments:

Post a Comment