Monday, April 27, 2009

Pick a little, talk a little

So I'll be going to the gym later but I would need to take a bath since I just woke up (hahah! late again). My cousin just texted me that she will pass on this work out day, oh well. I'm plurking right now... wait! YES! my cousin will be joining me today! :> yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey!

I'll make this short though (I need to take a bath)

TO DO LIST:
[]Wake Up Early (nope... I woke up around 1pm)
[x] Take a bath (I'm about to right now... when you see this with a mark later it means I have taken a bath already)
[x] Go to Celebrity Sports Center
[x] Work out! (WOOOOH! EXTREME BADMINTON)
[x] Sit-ups and Push-ups before sleeping

Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little
Cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more

No comments:

Post a Comment