Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update on my Movie List

[x]1. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (funny! you should really see this... one of the best romantic comedies.)
2. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
3. Hannah Montana: The Movie (I know it sounds stupid but I would really want to see how it goes)
4. The Proposal
5. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (yeah I know that this movie does not come out until the end of summer, actually one month after summer, but what the hell?)
6. He's Just Not That Into You (I think it's like Love Actually but I don't know... :|)
7. Because I Said So
8. Fame (the 2009 one)
[x]9. Raising Helen
10. I Love You, Beth Cooper
11. The Jerk Theory
12. The Ugly Truth
13. Ink Heart
14. Imagine That
15. Princess Protection Program (It sounds kinda lame but I adore Demi Lovato)
16. Repo! the Genetic Opera
[x]17. 17 Again (just saw it! Let me tell you this... ZAC EFRON IS SUPER HOT!)
[x]18. Easy Virtue (COLIN FIRTH!)
[x]19. Bridget Jones Diary
[x]20. Bridget Jones's Diary: The Edge of Reasons
[x]21. Love Actually
[x]22. Halloweentown High (I just wanna see Lucas Grabeel)
23. Grease
[x]24. Notting Hill
[x]25. Kate and Leopold
[x]26. 10 Things I Hate About You (I can't believe they're going to remake this into a TV series... you cannot remake a film that was perfectly been done by Heath Ledger, may he rest in peace)
[x]27. Ever After
[x]28. Failure To Launch
[x]29. What a Girl Wants (any Colin Firth movie will do)
30. Chasing Liberty
[x]31. Marley and Me (so sad)
[x]32. Penelope (sweetest movie ever! I just love james mcavoy's character)
33. Confessions of an Ugly Step Sister (I'm also finding the time to read the book)
[x]34. Music Man (2003 Version) (LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!)
35.
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
36 .
Nicholas Nickleby
[x]37.
Music Man (1962 Version) (I LOVE IIIIIT!! :>)
38.They Came From Upstairs
[x]39. Jane Austen Book Club (Excellent!)


No comments:

Post a Comment