Thursday, April 23, 2009

True to Me

I'm really nervous about tomorrow. I don't want to go back to that place (like I'm not going back to that place in a month). I wish summer could be longer.
WAH! CARD DAY TOMORROW!

Playing YoVille Again and I think I
would not sleep early tonight (even though I have to wake up super early tomorrow)! Hooray to online games. I could hear the party going on (inside my brain). Yes... I'm married now! har-har-har! The lucky bastard's name is Samir (in YoVille) Damn! :))
I am also currently listening to music by Metro Station. I just love them, they're just such a great band and their songs are just amazing! I love their songs Kelsey,
True To Me, Shake it, Now That We're Done and Wish We Were Older. They're just bloody good! I want them to go here! Seriously!

Metro Station- Metro Station
1. Seventeen Forever(You are young and so am and this
is wrong, but who am I to judge. You feel like heaven when we touch. I guess for me this is enough)
2. Control (I feel just like we're losi
ng control but if you let go I'll let go tonight)
3. Kelsey (And I'd swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you,Whoa, oh Kelsey)
4. Shake It (Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that
? Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back? Now if she moves like this, will you move her like that? Come on, shake, shake shake, shake, shake it )
5.Wish We Were Older (Whoa-e, whoa-e, o
h-oh, oh-we, oh-we, oh-oh, whoa-e, whoa-e, oh-oh, I wish we were older)
6. Now That We're Done (Now that we're done I
'm so sorry.Why did I lie? I'm so sorry.I know I hurt you, I know I hurt you)
7. True To Me (She's too fun to be so g
one with me. Too good to be true to me)
8. Tell Me What To Do (Girl, tell me w
hat to do. Girl, I'm so in love, whoa. I'm so in love with you, you, you)
9. California (Hynotized by the carbon monoxide, would turning back be a good idea?)
10. Disco (Do you feel it in your veins, the poison rushing through?)

Band Members: Masson Musso (I love him... he has this great voice!)
Trace Cyrus (Brother of Miley... I say
they do not look like they have been in the same house ever since!)
Blake Healy (Super funny! I watch his
Blake Cam in youtube and that is why I fell in love with the band)
Anthony Improgo(FILIPINO!! WOOH I JUST LOVE HIM!)

(lovely mug shots, boys! hahahahaha)

I love this band so much! It's been playing over and over in my iTunes for awhile now! HAHA! Over and over and over again... maybe this will continue until four o'clock am? hahaha (Parteh!) My husband is so nice... he wants to have yoville kids! hahaha:)) that was absolutely bloody funny. He sound a little bit of a wacko (it's my new spelling!) I mean we just met and he's practically in love with my avatar! hahah:)) i know it's kinda of a joke but you don't know... it's an online game for the whole world you won't even know if you just met the next Adolf Hitler (I'm sorry to say that but he's the only evil person I know). Well, maybe not an adolf hitler but you get the point... sorry honey but i can't trust a cartoon! hahaha! but we'll have a fun life in YoVille together! This reminds me of a Metro Station song... SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE IT! wooh... I'm going to party with Adolf Hitler! Just kidding... I once made a story about him he wore a tiara! :)) yes... though i didn't win that contest, it was a laugh! How I love laughing!

Oh that reminds me... I love the actress who plays one of the best friends of Bridget Jones in Bridget Jon
es's Diary and I thought that she reminds me of someone and I remembered that she was in the Harry Potter Movies and Wild Child... She was also in Marie Antoinette and Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day. I just bloody love her!

Harry Potter

Bridget Jones's Diary

Marie Antoinette (she's on the left)

Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (the one on the left also)

She's kinda pretty and she plays all these funny character! :)) absolutely and bloody amazing!

Bloody hell! I just watch the trailer of Bandslam and let me say this... they shouldn't have pick Vanessa Hudgens to play in... i mean she sucks! The trailer sucks, too... I'm sorry but it's true. But hay... maybe the movie is good, it's just a trailer.

HEYYYY WHATEVER. JUST SAY WHATEVER!

TO DO LIST (for april 24):
[x] Wake up bloody early (around 6 am i think)
[x] Get my report card
[x] Enroll early
[] Pay 300 quids to A.S.
[x] Bond with my baby cousin

EVENTS (for april 24)
-Card Day
-Early Enrollment
-Bonding with my cousins

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
xoxo
miss delilah
P.S. I'm sorry for the wrong grammar and/or spelling... it's really late and well my head is not on it's right state.

1 comment:

  1. omg i never checked out what other movies moaning myrtle was in.. even though she was hilarious in harry potter!

    ReplyDelete