Friday, August 21, 2009

There Are Apples On The Table

I must speak now or forever shall I hold my silence. Ever since I got sick from eating apples I vowed that I will never eat them! And now we face each other again. Someone carelessly put the pieces of apple in front of me and it makes me weak. It's like Superman's weakness to green kryptonite or Spiderman's weakness to fame (in the movie [laugh because I know that wasn't true]). I'm getting weak now! If I could I would (does not make any sense). Carpe diem!!

To Do List
[x] Edit the MTV video with June (1:00 pm at my place: those who want to crash... may not crash. Kalayaan group only. This is a serious manner.)
[x] Stare angrily at brother >:|
[x] Finish the Music Video (Oh please! :(( )
[x] Rest with peace
[x] Watch the Nanny
[x] Watch Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day (Finally finished downloading it for the second time)
[] Clean my room (i.e.[id est] get my stuff off the floor, clean up my sister's side of the room, remove sister's bed from my room)

For my Sister:
Au Revoir
Godspeed
Shalom
Khuda Hafiz
Goodbye! (with lots of love)


List of Things to Avoid today
  • Apples
  • Laziness
  • My Brother
  • Not finishing the Music Video (SHOULD REALLY AVOID!)
  • Distraction
  • Making lists (because it's a distraction)

I bid thee, Joie de Vivre
Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment