Saturday, August 29, 2009

If You Don't Take A Risk Then You Are A LOSER!

August 27, 2009

Killing someone in the line of duty
(My mind that day because I was very angry!): Duty can mean anything. Duty can mean a security guard's duty or an assassin's duty.
A guard has no full consent on killing the person but an assassin can choose to be or not to be an assassin and the assassin probably would love his/her job.
In the Movie, "Wanted", it was said "kill one, save a thousand" but that movie was about assassins! They showed also showed the joy of killing people. They may save thousands of life but they also have full consent on killing that one person.
Plus the duty of a security guard is to guard but that does not mean you have to kill every time there's a robber. Have some kindness.

Bayani Third World
(I'm Sorry... I was irritated when I wrote this!): The Movie was bad, from the script to the camera angle to the fake accent to the loser acting and the ignorance of history and rules of society and the set. Over all the movie is a two over ten on my list (like I have one) but the message of the movie ranks a ten. :) Plus it was funny. (i.e. see figure below)


No comments:

Post a Comment