Thursday, August 20, 2009

Because I Didn't Go To School Today

Reasons:
[x] I accompanied my sister to the Airport :((
Was sick (laugh but true) :|

Today- Went to the airport. :))
To Do List:
[x] Chem notes and 2 examples for each: polar covalent bond, non-polar covalent bond, single covalent bond, double covalent bond, triple covalent bond.
[] tapos notes din sa molecular geometry & types of molecular geometry (11 types)
[] tsaka outline sa p. 660 yung oxidation yun (from junessa)


Flash Back:
August 14 - I'm really and utterly pissed today. I can't take the pressure. I hate my life an I will now admit that my life sucks. Ugh. Totally pissed. This is the bitch of a living!! Shit. My day sucks and it's just recess :| damned for all time. I'm effin' pissed.
August 17's To Do List:
[x] Attend School
[] Do Chem Index Card
[x] Give Translated Copy of MTV song to Miss O
[x] Meeting- MTV Group
[] Download Seasons Of Love- Shiny Toy Guns
[x] Give Softball reply slip to Mum
August 18- Yogurt Candy! Yogurt Candy! Yogurt Candy! ...... I want some frozen Yogurt! (laugh)
"What are anvils?"
"It is the medicine!"
"When do you use anvils?"
"When you have a head ache!" (LOL)
What we did in Health (with the new teacher... forgot her last name, though):


August Schedule (not finished):


I am now watching The Nanny! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment