Thursday, August 13, 2009

J-I-N-G-O!!!

Wikipedia Results:
Jingoism - belligerent nationalism
Jingo (Novel) - from the Discworld series
Jingo - A town in Miami County, Kansas
"Jingo", fifth movement of Statements for orchestra by Aaron Copland
"By Jingo" - a minced oath from the 17th century
"Oh By Jingo!" - a popular song

Today: Played J-I-N-G-O, some crazy type of bingo that shows facts about Greek Civilization, today in AP. It's too bad we (Anna and I) didn't win. We had a "despedida" for ate Ina and we all were late for English class :)). This a truth universally acknowledge that III-Kalayaan is the best and funniest class I ever had. :> I LURVE IT! Spend dismissal time staring at someone's forehead while talking to them (ask if you must but I will not tell you why... just kidding).
Forgive my impertinent behavior but how long do you think this pantomime can last?


To Do List:
[] Bring Harry Potter DVDs
[x] Attend School (my body was there but my mind was at home... sleeping)
[] Type Chem Song
[x] Do AP Homeworks (1 and 2.1&2.2)
[x] Do English Homework
[x] Do Entrep Homeworks
[x] Do Trigo Homework

Events:
- Practical Test in Music (WOOOSH!!!)
- Presentation of Periodic Trend Song
- Meeting. MTV Group

Note From my Planner: Did You Know that in Bangladesh, kids as young as 15 can be jailed for cheatin on their finals?
(Planner: This Journal Will Actually Change Your Life™!!! 2009)

Notes from the Friends: "Poems are made by fools like you! But only God can make a tree" :P ----> Dana

PS: Not only had I failed Rizal but I have failed Jesus! :(( =(( What the H--- is happening to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment