Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Have Failed You, Jose Rizal / The Rest of the Day

and Manuel Quezon, Cory Aquino (may she rest in peace), Ninoy and others (you will be always an others... kidding!)

5 Things I don't like about the subject Filipino
(I'm sorry for the people who likes it and reads this, and any Filipino Subject Teacher who reads this, it's just the truth. Therefore, I warn thee: The author will not write bad things about the teacher in charge; The author will not write bad words about the subject; And, The author will not be racist.)

5. For 11 years of studying in school there had been lots of subjects that I've hated. Mostly I've hated Filipino and Science (every single year) but this year I can't hate Chem because I'm passing it (okay stop bragging). Filipino is so hard for me, I don't know why but it's just really hard. Ask me to read a Filipino book and it will take me a year to finish it or when I'm reading it I might fall asleep.

4. This year's grammar is like (enter any synonym for hard). Ugggh!!! Seriously!

3. Most of the time I don't care if I fail Filipino but this year is like the year I need to improve my grades. I don't get it, I passed the other subjects yet I failed Filipino (again, actually. I think I've never passed a test in Filipino), why am I so stupid? Okay, so I've never had passed a Filipino test (except for my second quarter test last year), but why can't I pass it now? I'm a Filipino and yet I can't pass a stupid test about it? (okay not stupid... really really really really and a thousand times hard). I'm a failure! FAILURE!!

2. Let my think about this... do you think I look like I'm good at this subject? I believe not! If only 'twas Spanish, French or German I got for a subject but no. English grammar is easy and it is a very short lesson but Filipino is so long! One topic can take two weeks when in English it can take the teacher 2-3 days to teach it.

1. I failed this quarter's examination. Not just failed it, I FAILED IT! WAAAH! I blame myself for focusing in memorizing stuff about Novels and didn't try to understand those grammar shiz. One word can only describe me right now, Failure. Oh wait, I mean two words, STUPID! I am a very stupid girl. I could take silly but stupid is unacceptable. Not that I've already fail but people are making me feel bad about myself. I already fail the subject and you keep on reminding me that, like I would forget!

I'm sorry Rizal!


Today: I Failed Fipino and PE (both subjects with the Filipino language. Doesn't surprise me). I really thought that I would fail Chemistry but I didn't (now that was a surprise). I'm so pissed about my grades. It's not high and it's not low (if you didn't count my filipino and pe grade), it's just okay. I don't want it to be "just okay", I need a high grade this year. I can't say, "it's okay there's always another quarter" because there isn't going to be another quarter. Every quarter counts this year. I don't want to fail and don't go into a good university or don't graduate third year. I hate my life right now.
Okay, so there can always be a positive side in every negative day. I got my iPod back, fixed. Well maybe not that fixed, I don't have to wait until the battery is gone before charging it for some reason but it's okay. I'm good at that, though.

THANKS MOM!! ILY!

this day isn't so bad after all. :)) :|

To Do List:
[]Finish Romeo and Juliet
[x] Watch The Nanny (6:00 pm)
[x] Watch The Nanny (12:00 am)
[x] Buy candy for Innai, Anna and Arbelle
[x] Do Homeworks
[x] Give mom reply slips
[] Watch 10 Things I Hate About You Episode 6
[] Watch JONAS episode 11

Events:
-Club

Note From my Planner:
Want to spend productive time online? Be an online volunteer for the UN. www.onlinevolunteering.org
(Planner: This Journal Will Actually Change Your Life™!!! 2009)

Notes from the Friends: Even though you love yourself more than me. I still love you. :( I really do. --->ArbelleLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment