Monday, August 31, 2009

Stressed Out

Today was declared a national holiday and naturally "holidays" are made so that we can rest but so far I've been stressed out. I have a confession . . . ever since we had our first quarterly exams I've always felt like everyday is an exam for me. I can't sleep without studying every subject and I'm really stressed out. It's really weird that I'm stressed out right now and tomorrow we have two quizzes in health about stress. I'm stressed because I haven't studied about stressed yet and we have a presentation about it, I think. I can't take it anymore. I'm mentally ill! We have two quizzes in health, a quiz in History about something I don't know and a quiz in Filipino about Bayani Third World. I don't know why they are very angry in the whole movie and why they are arguing about Rizal in the whole film and very rude to the family of Rizal (I know they're just imagining it but hello if you want to be realistic then they should be realistic in time and rules of society! DAMN THEM!). I hate the movie it's like they're trying to find something wrong about Rizal but really they're just making a movie about Rizal and they just want something interesting about him. ARG! Rizal is Rizal and nothing more! I want to swear so much! :|

After Dinner
They just don't understand why I can't do things that easy. There are always consiquences in life, what ever you do. (bad word), I hate Bayani Third World. It's so idiotic. wth! :|

No comments:

Post a Comment