Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Here We Go! (Again)

I've been reading this book, "Cringe" (compilation of journal entries), and I've decided to post some short entries from my journal. (I warn Thee: some are emo shits, funny, not funny at all and just weird)

Take It Away!
January 9 (Friday): Good Thing TGIS today! (Ms. -------) [Clearly she didn't know what she said back then! hahaha :))]
January 27 (Tuesday): I want to die now! DIE! [Emo Shit]
February 1 (Sunday): (a.) A wise man once said, "Thou shall flood thy inbox" then a few minutes later, "thou shall not bother anymore." (b.) "Marry me Juliet!" Romeo "Yes I will!" Juliet "It's a love story" Romeo. (c.) I'm fulying! WIIII! [Yes after being emo for a week I had completely lost my mind]
February 3 (Tuesday): "Positib!" "United State" "Lights Down, Gurs" (Ms. -------) "The proper one in OUR age adolescence!" (Old person) [Whahahaha... I just gotta say that!]
February 6 (Friday): Luck I'm in love with myself! [Vain!]
February 23 (Monday): Brother's Birthday. I love Heath Ledger (RIP). 81st Annual Academy Awards. Thinking of You. Hugh Jackman :"> . Do you hear the people sing, singing the song of of angry men? The Duchess. The best actress for a leading role goes to Janine Martinez, For.... [I had different thoughts every now and then]
March 7 (Saturday): Dentist! Damn! Aircon! Trinoma! Damn! Aircon! Grocery! Damn!
Aircon! [DAMN! Quit saying Damn! Note to self: must quit saying damn]
March 12 (Thursday): 1. When a pronoun in the second clause refers to a noun in the first clause... [Forgot your notebook?]
March 26 (Thursday): When you're gone, don't go, come back, I have your grad pic! [okay?]
March 30 (Monday): Woke up around 3:00 pm... ghad! Can you believe that? So, it means it really is summer! Yey and a little bit of a boo! (The other part of the entry is a secret!)
April 10 (Friday): Janine, Thanks for not forgetting my birthday! So what are we gonna do today, tomorrow & the day after tomorrow? More photos / videos? :P
P.S. Your handwriting is so ugly!
-KB
April 17 (Friday): I'm just a girl standing infront of a boy asking him to love her! I'M JUST A GIRL STANDING INFRON OF A BOY ASKING HIM TO LOVE HER! I'M JUST a girl standing INFRONT OF A BOY asking him to LOVE HER!
April 23 (Thusday): The Day I created missdelilahmicarelli.blogspot.com
May 5 (Tuesday): I watched Meet Me in St. Louis today in DVD then I turn on the TV and then it was the moving showing on MGM! [Sharing]
May 6 (Wednesday): Want to watch Ghost of Girlfriends Past [Note to self: next time don't judge a movie by it's theatric trailer!] .... watched Wives and Daughters :"> Roger Hamley!
June 8 (Monday): First Day of Classes. Ugh! I hate this day! It's so boring! Hahaha! Blah blah blah blah.... blah! blah! blah! blah!
June 9 (Tuesday): Ms. O asked me if I was going to run for any spot in the election and I have to tell her no and why I said no. Damn [here we go again!]. It's like she wants me to run! Arggg! I want to cry! [I don't regret running for a position!]
June 15 (Monday): Sad. I feel so lost, so mad, a nomad... I feel so... SAD!! Talk to G today. Asked her what to do... No answer. [start of my emo phase because of K]
June 22 (Monday): Spend the afternoon with AJ, Bane, Arbelle and June! :) Fun Fun Fun... SWINE FLUUUUU!
June 30 (Tuesday): Played the sims3. Copied last number from the answer page at the back (Chem). Studied geom. Wanted to Sleep. SLEPT! Zzzzzz.
July 2 (Thursday): All will know! All will know! It's a bitch of a living.. living in your hair. Just the bitch of a living.
July 28 (Tuesday): This is madness! THIS IS SPARTA!
July 29 (Wednesday): Love is not love! Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediment! SHAKESPEARE!!
July 31 (Friday): So Calm, So Cool, So bright! Lost: Calculator! [I had to buy a new one. My brother hated me for buying a new one]
August 3 - August 8 (Monday to Saturday): [too busy studying or having test... yup had test on a Saturday morning]

Red are Comments today (DUH?) Hahaha! I just wanted to share... :P

2 comments: