Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"If that's your wish . . . .

. . . . then I'll command it!"
I'm so tired even though I didn't train today (I promise to attend this Saturday. If I don't you can kill me, joke). Every time the bell rings I always worry. I don't know why but today I'm a little bit paranoid today or maybe I'm just crazy again (definition of crazy: blowing behind Aina's head so that she will get annoyed; Talking to myself until seatmates get annoyed; Fall asleep while eyes are open; Laugh while Religion Teacher teaches us about sin because of the note A gave). Come to think of it, I must be feeling both. I mean, I get paranoid every subject because I feel that there's gonna be a test and I'm going to fail it or there might be a new lesson that I will not understand because I was out last thursday. As I was saying; Darn, I'm really tired! I skipped training because I wasn't feeling so well and I've got a history that whenever I train and it's raining I become easily tired, i.e. weak (by weak I mean hyperventilating until I turn pale).

We had our music practice for "Linggo ng Wika" during our History and Health class today and it was funny because half of the class was gone and we were suppose to report about something. Anyway, I love our composition for "Linggo ng Wika". I kinda laugh (in the inside) when the teacher tried to choreograph a dance to accompany our composition and started dancing like loons (I'm just kidding. hahaha. Like Greg Evans once said "Laugh at yourself once in a while; give yourself a break." If you won't laugh at yourself once in a while then I will... okay okay, now I'm kidding!). "Hydrogen has no right to have 6 electrons!" (poor Hydrogen, must be pretty lonely on top of the periodic, table far far away from Helium)

To Do List (for Today and Tomorrow, August 26):
[x] Attend School (one down, see!)
[] Get notes in AP, Music and English (August 20 Notes)
[x] Study for Chem
[x] Attend music practice for Linggo ng Wika
[] Memorize Ions and Charges
[] Attend Softball Training
[] Make notes for Chem
[] Do Health index card (3x5. I don't know what I'm going to put in it. Seriously)
[] Read Postulate 14-16
[] Watch The Time Traveler's Wife
[] Buy sour tapes
[] Do English Report
[] Go to school and leave ate Cha's glove there (under the stairs, if you want to know where)
[] Actually live after this! :|

Events:
- Linggo ng Wika (Part 2)
- Music Practice for Linggo ng Wika (During History and Health period)
- Softball Training
- General Assembly

"Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear, And the rocks melt wi' the sun: I will love thess till, my dear, While the sands o' life shall run:"

Further Project/s: Wish List =)) (If that is your wish, I'll Command it!)

Let me start now

I wish for a Sony HDR-FX1 (worth: P259,999.00 . . . will never have one I'll just dream about it)
If not. . . I wish for a Sony HDR-UX20 (worth: P 46,999.00 . . . I don't know)

No comments:

Post a Comment