Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Am The Very Model of A Modern Major General

Today: So far so good, right? I just have one failing grade (so far) and that's English. Sounds ironic, though. Oh well. My new seatmate is surprisingly friendly to me and well I'm all in a shock because we don't really talk to each other before.

To Do List: (Next time when doing a to-do-list make sure to do them all!)
[] Finish Romeo and Juliet
[] Watch the Nanny
[x] Start reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
[x] Do Homeworks (I know, we just started with the second quarter and now we have homeworks?)
[x] revive blog

Events:
-Periodic Trend Song presentation
-Flag Cem
-Lady Gaga Concert

Note to Self: On the next AP quiz you will get a +1 (because you perfected the last test in the examination last Thursday!)

Numbers of OKAY: 81

Results from not studying for the Exams (seriously!):
Trigonometry - 26/35 = 82% - NOT THAT GOOD!
Geometry - 63/85 = 82% (not sure yet) - NOT THAT GOOD!
AP - 77/100 = 84% (in SHS mode) - NOT THAT GOOD!
English - 48/80 = 72% (Oh! Pathetic Shoot!) -YOU SUCK, JANINE! IRONIC!
Music - 39/50 = 85% (I don't get it... I just guessed every single item) - YOU COULD DO BETTER!
Computer - 37/50 = 82% (I wanted the tests to be over!) -WOW! BUT NOT THAT GOOD!
Health - 40/50 = 86% (Okay!!) -WHAHAHA! NOT THAT GOOD!
Media Awareness - 34/40 = 90% (WOHOO!) -NOT THAT GOOD?
Chemistry - 54/70 = 84% - THIS IS OKAY FOR ME!
PE - 22/45 = 64% (okay okay... not good with Filipino words) -YOU SUCK, JANINE!!
Filipino - SECRET!

3 comments:

  1. Parehong 72 ung equivalent nung bagsak natin :-j =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga, e. Ang bait niya sa'yo. SA'YO LANG :-J HINDI MO NA NGA AKO KINAKAUSAP, E :(( HAYY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaha! Ang hirap ka kasi kausapin eh... binoblock ka niya! HAHA joke! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete