Saturday, August 22, 2009

I've been looking for you all night, and I believe, all of my life. If you'll have me


So yesterday, Junessa and I watched Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day and I find it very amusing. At first I thought that the title was just the title but it wasn't. It was literally one day. You have to watch it to believe me.
I love the cast though. Amy Adams was absolutely funny and Lee Pace was gorgeous. Frances McDormand's chemistry with Ciaran Hinds was mixed up with that feeling of romance and hunger (laugh). I love the fact that she hasn't eaten for whole day and every time she sees food it's either someone will butt in and steal it away or it will fall off her plate. Overall it was excellent.
(This was made while I was waiting to go to the dentist)

No comments:

Post a Comment