Monday, October 12, 2009

I Should Really Be Studying Right Now

Who do you think should really study right now instead of discovering new things about my computer? I personally think that if I don't study right now I'm going to fail. Even worse, I'm going to fail Trigonometry, M.A. and Chemistry (and possibly PE). I'm really lazy to study right now. Like awhile ago, we were given about five free periods and I spend most of it (okay the whole of it) reading a book (Secret Vampire. Much better than that lame Twilight… *ehem*). I'll start studying after I post this blog entry. Guess what, I'm writing this blog entry using Microsoft Word. Totally awesome. This computer is so hard to figure out. I need more time to adjust to it but I'll do that after the test. Should I make this post short? Ummm. Maybe I should.

Music: No Air (Glee Version) [The song will appear in the next Glee Episode, Episode 7)

(Totally me right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment