Friday, October 16, 2009

I said that to protect you.

I just finished reading Daughters of Darkness (second book of Night World Vol. 1). I'm in love with L.J. Smith. Her works are so original and she's not afraid to kill a major character not like in Twilight. I don't know why the sudden love for vampire book because I know I vowed not to read books about vampires unless it is the classic Dracula. Weird, huh? I bought Night World Vol. 2 and True Blood yesterday. And I asked the people from Powerbooks to contact me if they have Vampire Diaries already. Ugh. It's bad enough that most books from my collection are chic lit but reading about dark chic lit, it's just… Actually my collection is growing and not with Chic lits anymore, they're full of history fiction books or classic books or books about Jane Austen. The recent additions to my collection I'll just categories as a vampire book and not a chic lit. ahahaha. I mean True Blood is not a chic lit anymore, it was in the general fiction when I bought it.

I should stop talking about my books I have 8 more test to study. Today's Friday and we don't have classes.
Thou shall study now.

AP test was said to be situational then why do I have to study all of these events?

No comments:

Post a Comment