Saturday, October 17, 2009

Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?

I can't believe I didn't know about this! The next, and final, book of the Georgia Nicolson series has been published and probably sold over hundreds of countries months ago. I've been checking the site for a long time I don't even know about it. When have I know inquire about the new book. Actually I haven't finish Book 9 but whatever, I want to know why I didn't know about Book 10, the last of Georgia Nicolson's diary entries. AHHHH! I WANT TO BUY IT!

I know that I should have went to Fully Booked SM North EDSA instead of Powerbooks Trinoma. If I went to SM I would totally find "Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?". Oh Well at least I have bought True Blood. "Next time, Janine." I told myself. (<----- Fudge, I'm talking to myself in a book form).

Next time I'll make sure I'm going to SM North EDSA and I'll buy "Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?"

I'm really depress right now and I have to study Geometry and Pinoy tonight. I'm going to stop blogging for today and turn off my computer. Good bye chums!

1 comment: