Sunday, April 24, 2011

Worst Weekend Ever

I just had the worst weekend ever. I really don’t want to go back here (Clark). Actually, I don’t want to ever stay in the same room with my parents and brother. One thing, I could not sleep from their snoring and when they wake up I try to sleep but they are so noisy. Then opens the lights like they’re the only one in the room. I’m trying to sleep here. Another thing is unspeakable. It leads to me hating this weekend more. I kinda am rethinking if I want to  go to the States with my dad and grandmother. I don’t want to be the one to take care of them both. I am gonna try to stay away from every possible offer to go out of town with the family. Just wanna stay at home doing nothing or go with friends and doing nothing.

I really  hate this place. Gives me bad memories. I’m also becoming fat because they keep on offering me too many food and saying that’s it’s alright because it’s a holiday BUT IT’S NOT! IT’S NOT ALRIGHT!

In other news… I had this crazy dream about one of my teachers during high school. Very weird and I do hope that I would not dream again. It’s just creepy. Not gonna give you what the dream was all about because it gives me the chills. CREEPY DREAM.

At least we’re going back now. I can finally sleep in my own bed. I CAN FINALLY HAVE PEACE AND QUIET. I won’t be listening to their snores all night. FINALLY!!

This is very private so what’s in here stays here.

No comments:

Post a Comment