Friday, April 22, 2011

My Point Exactly

I got this from tumblr.

My point is that most of the talented major characters are overshadowed by all the guest stars. I won't say that I hate having guest stars, they're charming, but if every episode I'm going to watch each one of them singing a solo and most of the regular cast are not even getting a decent solo well obviously Glee values guest stars more than the regular cast. I don't like Charice... THERE I'VE SAID IT! Hate me now.
Guest stars get more story than all the others. Glee also failed in the reality part. I thought they were on a budget and very unpopular how could they get most of the band (with violinists, gospel choir and all that jazz) plus the lights and all those special effects? You may say that they're volunteers but if they're volunteers then there could probably be some audience for them and not for the Glee club. Why are the parents so not supportive? Why is Will so close to the students that it actually is very creepy? Glee showed us realistic plots in the first few episode of season 1 and since it got so popular it because so unrealistic.
Gonna stop now because I have to get ready for my trip to Clark.

No comments:

Post a Comment