Saturday, April 9, 2011

The 'Rents and My Rants

My parents are always bugging me. I can't get any privacy in this place because they're always up to my business. I use the computer they creep behind me to see what I'm doing. I'm reading and they come in and bother me with school stuff (IT'S SUMMER DAMMIT!) and then they tell me that I only have one month of summer left. OH FOR GOODNESS SAKES LET ME ENJOY SUMMER BY BEING LAZY AND NOT THINKING ABOUT SCHOOL. JUST GIVE ME A WEEK OR SO! And then when I decide to go live my life or something and go out just to go to yoga classes they say that I'm always out. WTH MAN!! MAKE UP YOUR FREAKIN' MIND!!
Just now my dad stole my iPod. UGH!!! IT'S MY IPOD!! MY SONGS. I've got to delete songs that he likes so that he won't bother me. I am in a rage right now and I am stress eating because I don't have my music. WHERE THE HELL IS MY IPOD NOW?!
I need to leave this house. THIS IS MY RANT SO JUDGE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment