Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Small Things Can Be A Big Help

I just got home from school and today was really really fun! It's a nice feeling to know that you helped your fellow friends. My first job was to unfold plastic bags and sort them by size. We're the plastic girls. ahahah. I went around the podium shouting "May plasitc ba kayo diyan?", it was so funny (for me. ahaha)
Then Ms. C told us to get the plastic bags that we've collected and put clothes in it. 1 pair (top and bottom) for Nanay, 1 pair for Tatay, 1 pair for Anak na Babae (teen), 1 pair for Anak na Lalaki (Teen), 1 pair for baby boy and 1 pair for baby girl. It felt like shopping for our own family. It was so funny and it kinda felt like a race. I went around again and got stuck giving out cup-noodles.
We got organized and distributed all the things one by one in a big semi-oblong style. The cup-noodles was the first one to run out of supplies. ahahah.
At the end of the day (Before 4 pm) we've packed 400 (+) bags and collected about 8000 pesos. We'll be back tomorrow and everybody is welcome to help by donating food, rice, milk and clothes. Any students from SHS, dating students ng SHS, teachers, parents of student from SHS, bus operators of SHS can still help out tomorrow.






(SHS community helping out)


(Ms. P's arm and Ms. O my noodle buddies)

(Aina. She was posted next to the noodels handing out coffee mix and powdered milk)




This is all I can say for now. It's hard to recall everything. You just have to be there to believe it and feel it. Sorry about the pictures I used my phone to take them and they're not that good (also the video). I just hope you can view the video.

HELP THE VICTIMS OF TYPHOON ONDOY!
Let's try our best to do the best!

4 comments:

  1. Good job, motherrrr. :)) I help mo na lang ako. I'm helping out din dito sa village namin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY CAN'T YOU SEE MY COMMENT?

    ReplyDelete