Tuesday, September 22, 2009

For The Future Entrepreneurs of The Future

I am really tired now. First day back from a not so long weekend and I'm already tired. I hate school. School makes me look old. Not in a good way. (Before MOR)

To Do List
[x] Practice for Henry Sy
[] Watch JONAS
[] Watch 90210
[] Watch Gossip Girl
[x] Watch Glee
[] Practice for Music
[] Watch Vampire Diaires
[x] Watch TBL (CANCELLED! :|)

Events:
- Practice for Entrep
- Practical Test in Music
- Monday Schedule
- Training
- Peace Talk

Today: (English Period) Poetry reading was really patok. Super funny expressions from some of my classmates. (CL Period) Talking about what were the causes of sins was really funny. After that I dozed out. (Peace Talk) That was not about Peace. There was this funny kid, though. (Music) Practical test. :| ahahaha. You see how boring life is.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM FELTON!!!



This Entry is really really Boring.... Now I'm going to watch Degrassi.
Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment