Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's Never Simple, Never Easy

When we went to school yesterday one of my teachers told me the story about what happened to my other teachers and it really got to me. We also went to my grandmother's yesterday. I got to see the pictures from Saturday and it really shocked me. The water was so high and I remember there were these news last Saturday that the flood there was so high and then there was a fire. It's really really depressing.
But it also made me happy when I saw how Filipinos helps out after the typhoon which shows Bayanihan. I'm going to school later to help out, too. I just hope we could really help all those people in need.
This also made me thankful that we were not affected. Mom said that we (The people that are safe and not a victim of the typhoon) should try to help out because God saved us to do good. I'm going to try to help the typhoon victims especially the people from my school. I'll be going to help out later in school and if you want to help out you help out, in any way that you can.


(Picture from my cousin kb)


Please Pray for the Typhoon Victims and Please also help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment