Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stressed Out: Part Two

This is the type of stress that I have (I was suppose to post this last week but I was busy) - Clearly, I have Hyperstress which is, according to the handouts given to us by our Health teacher, another type of negative stress.
- It comes when a person is forced to undertake or undergo more than he or she can take.
- A stressful job that overworks an individual will cause that individual to face hyperstress.
- A person with this type of stress may tend to react to even the littlest of stressors (source of stress) with hugh emotional outbreaks
- This can lead to serious emotional and physical repercussions.
(source: www.stressfocus.com)

Early Warning Signs of Stress
(if there is an "x" mark on it it means I'm experiencing whatever it is stated after the "x" mark)


Physical Signs
[x] Muscle Tension
[x] Headache
[x] Upset Stomach (must be because I did not eat lunch today)
[x] Pounding heart (after every subject)
[x] Shortness of breath (again, after every subject)
[x] Increased sweating (ugh!)
[x] Dry mouth (This sucks because I don't always bring my lip balm at school)
[] Skin Rash (never had one)
[x] Trembling or twitching
[x] Grinding teeth, nail biting (when I'm angry when there's lots of home work to be done, grinding teeth, I mean)

Emotional Signs
[x] Irritability, anger (always. Note to self: must change this attitude)
[x] Impatience (Bayani Third World)
[x] Nervousness (before every subject)
[x] Forgetfulness (names of classmates :|)
[x] Inability to concentrate (laugh)
[x] Negative thinking ("Wala na, di na ako papasa!")
[x] Loss of interest
[x] Self-criticism
[x] Increased crying (WAAAH! :(( )

Behavior Signs
[x] Loss of appetite (shhhh!)
[x] Overeating (Loss of appetite and this?! Pick one, Janine!)
[] Drug abuse (does vitamin c tablets count?)
[x] Sleep problems (Note to self: must change this)
[x] Restlessness
[x] Hurrying, talking fast
[x] Withdrawing from relationship (friendships :|)
[x] Criticizing others (all the time!)
[] RecklessBehavior
[] Fidgeting

All in all, I can't take it anymore. You might ask why do I complain and yet have time writing this entry . . . well loss of interest, I guess. And this makes me feel better and organize and it helps me with my everyday activities. The thing is, I need to do my health homework (art of cramming, I should write a book about it) and I've loss interest in it. No one can blame me, the topic that I've brought up is still related to Health. I'm in the verge of falling asleep and failing to do my homework. Damn me and my lack of interest. Damn my art of cramming. As much as I curse cramming let me say that I love it! To tell you the truth, I work best under pressure. Except for over the top projects (such as IPs, History Projects and others, they will always be an other).

Today: Mary-like dressing. Wore a black skirt and a yellow top, I looked like an angry teacher. This that may have started suckish but it was great at the end. Because I got to wore normal clothes. Hallilujah! Training! Training! Training!

NOW I CAN REST IN PEACE
NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment