Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tired

I’m so tired! I can’t even think straight. I cried today. I don’t know why but I was so angry about not being heard in the class (figuratively). Seriously, I keep on suggesting and suggesting and they keep on blocking me. THEN I WILL NEVER SUGGEST AGAIN! The annoying thing is I have to be angry at them so that they would share my suggestion to the class and guess what(?) ... the class was okay with it. I know I should let it go but I wouldn’t be like this if they have asked the class first and not think of  another thing to do before the class even knows about it. I’m totally pissed off.

This marks the day that I will never suggest anything (for any class plays and presentations) for the class. I’ll just keep them for myself. This day just pisses me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment