Friday, August 27, 2010

Best Day Ever

You could probably hear me singing the title… haha not.

HAHAH! I don’t know why… MAYBE, that’s because we didn’t even do anything today. We just watched a vair scary movie in class and was mocked by our teacher while watching it. It was the best Araw ng Wika ever! I wish every Friday is movie Friday at school!

I remember when I went outside to throw something then went back to the classroom, I saw from the outside that they’re going to take a class picture then I screamed, UY PICTURE!! Then I saw the Principal walking by. I think she heard me. HAHAHAH WHUT?!

Oh yeah, our grades came out today and I PASSED PHYSICS! I don’t even know why he (our Physics teacher) passed me and gave me an 81 instead of a line of 7 grade. HIHIHIHI. YEAHER. Should I post my grades? Ehhh. It’s like I’m bragging about my average grades to people, maybe not.

By the way, Physics is the lowest grade I got. I can still be a merit card awardee. AHIHIHI! I’m so excited to be surprise during graduation this school year.

THANK GOD IT’S FIRDAY NIGHT ‘CAUSE I JUST GOT PAID… I don’t even work. What even. Oh well, I just woke up from a nice nap and I think I’m a little bit insane right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment