Friday, August 13, 2010

This is the Best Day Ever!

Okay I can’t even begin to describe my day. I have finally let go of my grudge on my classmate. And guess whuuuut!!! I GOT A PERFECT SCORE IN MY MUSIC EXAM!!! I know! It’s a minor subject but I didn’t REALLY study for that exam. THIS IS THE BEEEESTTT DAYY EVER!!

It was tiring but fun.
First CL class – we had a shoot for Feastday and it was outrageously fun. I help  teach the class about our song which the song I suggested. HA!
(The next subject after that is this) English – We didn’t have a teacher today and we just read Iliad and was so sabaw (sabaw is defined here as feeling drunk but not alcoholic drunk)
(This is the very next subject) Filipino – We watch Jose Rizal: Ang Buhay ng Isang Bayani. We were suppose to be dismissed by 12 o’clock noon for our lunch but we extended ‘til 12:30. Then had a 20 minute lunch break.
(After our short lunch was this yet another…) CL Class – we finish shooting for the video and practiced our presentation for feastday. It was very faaan.
(Next waz) Music – YES!! I GOT A PERFECT SCORE ON THE EXAMS!! HAHAHAH! Then we discussed about one topic and he (our teacher) let us practice for feastday
Double Physics – We had our experiment and it was a little bit tiring and fun. Though, I feel sad for our teacher because we’re becoming abusing on his nice side and we were soooo noisy, it was really annoying.
Dismissal – Forte  Impromptu (Drama Club) practice for the something of club officers next Wednesday.  IT WAS ABSOLUTELY BLOODY FUN! I’m  going to play a cheerleader. We’re going to lift my fellow clubmate. Can’t wait.

Thank God it’s Friday! Love this day so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment