Sunday, August 8, 2010

Finally watched HP trailer in the Cinema

I was so happy when HP trailer came out while I was watching the trailers before Inception. I was like saying the lines. Actually, while the trailers were playing and people don’t know yet what movie it was I was whispering to my brother what movie it was and I bet people can hear it. People must have been annoyed. And then there were so many future 3D movies and my brother and I were so annoyed because of the stupidity of making a movie 3D. Then there was this trailer about OWLS and I was like “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHsladjfa;sldjf;dlkjfa;sdk WTFFFF?!?!?!?! If this movie is about Hedwig, I would watch it!” But no it’s about Owls and their kingdom or whatever. It was generally funny to me. Then Resident Evil’s gonna be in 3D and my brother and I was like “That was so inappropriate to be 3D-fied” Then of course the movie started… Awww no more trailers to taunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment