Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I want to sleep but I can’t

So here’s another post by me. Hahahah! Like anyone is actually reading. Oh wait. My sister reads my blog. HI SISTER. I hope you know that I’m posting new entries now.

So here’s the thing. I’ve got lots of things to do today. I have to read chapter 3 of Iliad and summarize it for English group play. Then we’re going to make it a freakin’ play. I also have to make a medley or mash-up of three songs (Lean on Me, True Colors and I’ll Be There for You) for feast day. I have to do my math homework which I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I have to do the Linggo ng Wika script. Damn it! We’re going to do our Linggo ng Wika shoot tomorrow and the Feast day shoot too. Shit.

Why did they have to put every single project together?

What’s happening next week?

  • Third Monday Mass (for gradeschool but the seniors will be with them) – August 16
  • Feast Day – August 17
    • Class Presentation (The medley)
    • View of the class video
  • Iliad Chapter 3 Play – August 18
  • No Classes – August 19
  • Due of Linggo ng Wika project (Documentary) – August 20

I’ll be dead by Saturday next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment