Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*This was written in the span of 3 hours. Different Time Zones. Just Kidding. Sorry for the hostility and the wrong grammar(ing)! HUZZAH!*

That’s for sure. I’m right now using my grandma’s wifi! HUURAH for her! My nephews are being noisy outside with they’re trumpets. Lol. Their fighting on whose trumpet sounds louder. WTH? They brains will pop. :))

No electricity. Dammit. And yet I’m typing this. Oh well. I’m going to post this late etc. etc.

My laptop serves as a flashlight for now. Dammit. Stupid people blew up the fuse. I knew they were to early to start the new year. It’s a bad sign. Well then, it’s their lost. Currently it’s ours but I bet for the whole year next year they’ll have bad luck.

FFFFFFF. I thought this was just a short electricity loss but I guess our firework’s will just light our evening. Dammit. How can we possibly eat in this kind of arrangement. Dammit.

New Years Resolution # 1 Lessen the times you say Dammit, fuck, shit, bitch, jackass, asshole and all those crap. Oh yeah, and crap.

adfadkf;aksdjf;akjf;akdfa;lkdjfqad. I NEED LIGHT! I NEED INTERNET. FFFFFFFF. I’m going to just continue typing until the power goes back and I could finally publish this suppose to be short entry about my nephews but unfortunately life has taken me to write more about my evening. I might not even publish this until tomorrow.

Life’s unfair. I knew that already. But WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE AWAY ELECTRICITY, GOD?! WHY?! This must be a sign. 2012 is near. Noooot! I don’t believe in that 2012-end-of-the-world bull. If you want to believe it, feel free to believe it. Just make sure to call me on December 21 2012 to watching you. VAHAHAHAH!

This really sucks. I want electricity. Dammit. I’m going to take a few minutes away from my laptop so that it wouldn’t die later when I really need it.

JUST HAD THE BEST DINNER EVAH! I helped cooked. FINALLY THERE WAS LIGHT! :)))

Finally get to publish this crap. I made this crap at the span of 3 hours. RECORD! :D
Time when the electricity just blew us off: 7 pm
Time when the electricity decided to grace us with his presence again: 9 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment