Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Gold Stars are a Metaphor

Okay. I just woke up and I had this awful dream about school. It was awful because I dreamt about school. The dream was like they don't want me to leave school and I was like AHHHHH when I woke up.
Blogger is saying that dreamt is not a word.
Dreamt- A past tense and a past participle of dream
There! hahahahaha.

Ugh. My mom just abandoned me here with out food. I think she went to Trinoma. I don't know. I was dreaming about school when she was waking me up and I was still sleepy. Damn. Dreaming about school isn't suppose to be called dream, especially when you're dreaming about it while having your vacation, they should call it nightmare (well duh, since the opposite of a dream is a nightmare.). There's nothing much to do around here. I should have agreed to go with her to Trinoma but unfortunately I don't have money to buy anything. Stupid life without money.

Ugh. I should have agreed to go out today. I feel so lazy when I'm on my bed and using my laptop. I should take a walk around the subdivision later.

"Being great at something is going to change it. Being part of something special makes you special, right?"

3 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!
LET US ALL CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS IN GOING TO MASS!!

Books to Finish this Christmas Break:
1. The Prince- Niccolo Machiavelli
2. The Vampire Diaries 1-4- L.J. Smith
3. Journey to the Center of the Earth- Jules Verne

It's just a 2 week vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment