Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'll Spend My Christmas With You

That there would be free internet in Subic!!

I should be packing right now or a while ago when we got back from our grandmother’s house but I’m to lazy to pack. I could do it before I sleep and I’m not planning to sleep tonight. I’ll just sleep in the car. I always do.

This is probably ONE of the best Christmas for me. My best Christmas gift so far was those pile of candy my cousin gave me though I won’t be eating them that much since I don’t want to grow larger. I’ve already grown larger because of those foods that they feed us. Deym. American style this year. In both sides of the family. :))

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO Y’ALL.

HAPPY DECEMBER 26 FOR THE OTHERS!

I just wish that my sister would have been here for Christmas. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment