Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Flash Back part 2

FEBRUARY!!

Blog Entries: (From http://janinemartinez.multiply.com/)

The Academy goes to Janine Martinez for (insert name of movie here) Janine:
Wow! I'm speechless! :)) (pause and cry) First of all I would like to thank the cast and crew of (insert name of movie here) and my sister, Joan Martinez, for being my s
ister and supporting me. My brother, Jason, happy birthday! My parents for giving what i want :)). Karla Olaño and Samantha Mata for being there at my side this year. Everybody at School of the Holy Spirit... thank you for being so.... :)) I would also like to thank my fans for supporting me through all of this! And I would like to thank God! :D :)) I would also like to thank James McAvoy and Jay Jay Lozano for being there for me. (music playing) I would also like to thank Jane Austen, Victor Hugo, Sean Penn, Anne Hathaway and everybody at Warner Brothers :)) =)) THANK YOU!! WAIT! I would also like to thank my dog and my country and everybody in the world! I would also like to thank Jean Valjean and every character of Les Miserables! Oh wait please watch me perform at The 63rd Annual Tony Awards... I would like to thank Tony, Oscar and everybody! Thank you! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!!!! :D Wait, to my friends! THANK YOU!! Heath, I love you! May you rest in peace!! :D We love you! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

FIELDTRIP!

Facebook Wall Post:
This month is the month of the Oscars. So I was in a little bit of a craze that month.


Homeworks: (Biology)

Janine Angela G. Martinez

II- Biyaya

1. Define Photosynthesis and Autotrophs

· Photosynthesis- The process by which plants, autotrophic protist and some bacteria use light energy to make sugar and other organic food molecules from carbon dioxide and water.

· Autotrophs- An organism that makes its own food, thereby sustaining itself without eating other organisms or their molecules. (Plants, algae, and photosynthetic bacteria are autotrophs)

2. Give the parts of a chloroplast.

· Stroma

· Thylakoids

· Grana

3. Characterize the mesophyll layer.

· The green tissue in the interior of a leaf

· A leaf’s ground tissue system

· The main site of photosynthesis


I miss those days. But those were the darker days of my life. It seems that I never liked my second year self. I feel so free this year. III-Kalayaan has changed me so much.

It's hard to let go but we must let go of the past because we need to keep moving forward to live a wonderful life.

P.S. I really hated Bio

No comments:

Post a Comment