Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Luck, Edwards Pale Ass

Is it good luck when you cleaned your room before New Year? My dad keeps telling me to clean my room and I will have good luck next year (which is tomorrow). I'm too lazy to clean my room now. It's not that messy, it's just full of stuffs.
I've decided yesterday that I'm going to clean it today. But of course, something happened yesterday that made my plans for today go bye bye.
The thing that happened yesterday was that I got the new Sims 3 expansion pack and I can't stop playing it. You might think, "If you can't stop playing it, then why are you writing this blog.". Well, I'm actually playing it right now. Hah! I'm waiting for it to load.
My sims are in Egypt right now. How I envy them. They can go to Egypt, Paris and China whenever they want and I'm stuck here at home. Then next week,I'm stuck at school. Just one more year and I'm done with that school! Huzzzah! When I graduate next school year I'm going to do a crazy dance when I get my diploma. I just think it's a classic move.
Oh well, so much for me cleaning my room today. Maybe I could still fit it in my schedule.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment