Tuesday, November 3, 2009

President Isabel Martinez de Peron =))

Oh what a heck of a day. Today must be the most random day of my life. During double hell today our teacher reached the no. 10 of the losing it scale (Ballisiticisimus) and the no. 3 of the having the hump scale (head-tossing and fringe fiddling), it was a total laugh! I should have decided to do this for a long time, it's very entertaining! We also had a laughing spaz during maths today (i.e. we were talking about quadrilaterals and she asked us what are the common things between a rectangle and a square and someone said they have 4 sides! Epic Comedy!).
Besides double hell, we had a total laugh during double Pinoy. I just love the comedy in Noli. It was an epic win for the whole class today.
Practicing for the Cask of Amontillado was also one of the best things that happened today. It was total comedywise yet total awesomeness!
This must probably be one of the best days of my high school life. (Actually, everyday is one of the best days of my high school life but I'm not saying that.)
Today might be a good day but tomorrow won't. Chem quiz and geom quiz, PE/Music presentation or checking (or vatever!), club and a whole lot of crappolio!


My future daughter's name: Leviticus
My future son's name: Lumos Maximus
Call me mommicus!
(They'll probably hate me for naming them that!)

Could it be? Could it possibly be that Fortunato and Montresor are gay?! =)) THOU SHALL CLICK AND WATCH!

I'll be like Hitler. I'll just take a walk and accidentally invade Poland.

No comments:

Post a Comment